If your company shows consistently solid reviews, you are in good shape. But it’s important to monitor all your online reviews to ensure your reputation stays in tact. If you have any unfavorable reviews, you need to take Immediate action to counter these bad reviews, especially when they are unfounded otherwise you risk losing multitudes of potential customers who will be fearful of doing business with you. The process is laborious but vital to your company’s bottom line.
First, you need to respond promptly to any poor reviews and show that you care and are willing to resolve any outstanding issues, which shows good faith. For any unfounded review, you will have to reach out to the platform provider and dispute the review in question. You also need to solicit new, positive reviews from satisfied customers and drive them to these platforms to counter any negative reviews. Also work hard on getting your company listed in numerous online directories, which will also help.
Reputation Management Summary
- Your company’s reputation online means everything
- Monitor all online reviews on all social platforms and directories
- Respond rapidly to any negative online reviews
- Dispute bad reviews with the platform provider
- List your company in numerous online directories