Online Business Directories
Online Business Directories are the 21st century version of the iconic phone book. If your company isn't listed on these directories, you're missing out on a wide audience of Internet users who search online to find information about local businesses in their area. Most internet users say they have searched online for information about someone whose services or advice they seek in a professional capacity, while phone books are becoming the "old school" choice.
The sites listed below are some of the most important Online Business Directories available where you can register, submit and update the data they display about your business on an ongoing basis. These Online Business Directories are a must to sign up for since most of them are Free and they are the most popular sites for listing your business locally and further creating another highly valuable method for gaining Inbound Links to your website.
Online Business Directory ResourcesThe sites listed below are some of the most important Online Business Directories available. You should sign up for the top 4 listed below, at least.
- Google My Business
- Angie's List Business Listing
- Yellowpages.com Business Listing
- Yelp Business Listing
Online Directories Summary:
- Registering your company via Online Business Directories is a must.
- They identify and legitimize your company from other reputable sources.
- They dramatically improve your search engine rankings.
- They are mostly free to sign up and can be updated anytime.
- You should sign up for the top 4 listed above, at least.