You should first work on developing an "opt-in" email list via online and offline giveaways and promotions, plus have a e-newsletter subscription form hosted on your website so customers can easily register to receive your e-newsletter. Ask existing clients for their e-mail address and permission to add them to your e-newsletter subscription list. Do NOT use third-party e-mail lists that are considered spam and could get your website blacklisted from ISP's.
Create and broadcast e-newsletters every month or at least every 2 months. You can mention new product offerings, special offers, giveaways, tips and tricks, new hires, among other pertinent information. Keep it short and sweet and always place the full story on your website and link viewers to the web page. This can assist your overall SEO strategy since it will be recognized by search engines. We recommend using Constant Contact for your e-mail marketing campaigns.
E-mail Marketing ResourcesBelow are links to sign up on Constant Contact and a "How To" e-mail marketing overview.
Go to Constant Contact »
How to Market your e-newsletters »
E-mail Marketing Summary:
- e-newsletters are easy, affordable and an effective marketing tool.
- Communicate with existing clients or new customers via e-newsletters.
- Develop and grow an "opt-in" list and do NOT spam using third-party e-mail lists.
- Broadcast e-newsletter every month or at least every 2 months.
- Link your e-newsletter text to your web pages for the full story.
Get Started Today!
- Call us at 1-800-380-6942 to get started.
- Contact Us for more information »
- Members, log-in to our Support Ticket System »