We want you to make more sales and increase revenues in the last quarter of 2020.
There is no other time of the year where consumers spend more money than in the fourth quarter. And it is not just the big retail and electronic giants. Service-based businesses can also ride the wave!
With that said, if you have not already I’d like you to take some time to figure out what type of promotion you can do, so you can ride this wave.
Here are some ideas:
1) If you’re in landscaping, you can promote heavy on fire-pits, so families can enjoy the cold weather outside, but still be warm.
2) If you’re in HVAC/Roofing/Electrical, you can stress the importance of making sure your house is safe, warm and energy efficient for the winter
3) If you do snow removal, now is a perfect time to run an early-bird special and get customers lined up.
4) Depending on your business, see if you can ride the wave of: ‘preparing your home for the winter’.
5) Black Friday: enough said! These days, any business can participate with Black Friday specials. It doesn’t matter what you sell.
May the sales be with you!