If you haven't already done so, you must sign up for a Free (open to public) business account with Google Plus, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Linked In. Upload photos, add a company description, add links to your YouTube videos, write short, engaging articles at least every week or two, and solicit your associates, business contacts and existing clients to become fans, and vice-versa. And don't forget to add links from your website to your Social Media pages.
Setting up accounts on the most popular Social Media sites and actively managing them on a consistent basis is crucial. So many businesses think they can just set up an account on Facebook and watch it do miracles for them, which is far from the truth. It'll probably work against you instead, since it shows that you are not genuine or serious about maintaining your Social Media account.
Social Media ResourcesClick on the links below to set up your Social Media accounts.
You can manage all your Social Media accounts from one interface. Read more about Yoono »
Social Media Marketing Summary:
- Social Media is a formidable component of any online marketing strategy.
- It is an economical and highly effective way to "network" all your contacts.
- Make all of your business Social Media accounts open to public viewers.
- Consistently maintaining & updating your Social Media accounts is crucial.
- Add links from your website to your Social Media pages.
But if you don’t have the time to work on Social Media, or you prefer to leave it to the experts, view our highly effective, yet affordable Social Media Packages, below.
Compare all Advanced Social Media Plans