You don't necessarily have to reciprocate a link back to their website from your website, since this makes their Inbound Link less valuable to search engines, however if they insist that you have to in order to link to your website, it is well worth the effort. The sites listed below are some of the most important local online directories who will list your business for free so you may gain a free Inbound Link to your website.
But we highly encourage you to seek out Inbound Links predominantly from other websites in a similar industry and similar City or County as yours for optimum link building results. Writing and submitting press releases once a month to major online news and media outlets is another tremendous method that can be implemented in order to grow your Inbound Link Building strategy since search engines give a lot of weight to press releases.
Inbound Link Building ResourcesBelow are several resources we recommend you register with that can certainly assist your Inbound Link Building strategy.
Inbound Link Building Summary:
- Gaining Inbound Links to your website is highly crucial to enhancing SEO.
- Solicit Inbound Links from companies in a similar industry as you.
- Solicit Inbound Links from companies in the same City or County as you.
- Don't reciprocate a link back to their website unless they demand it.
Here is our pricing for manual submission to Inbound Link Directories.
Single Submission: $50 (one-time charge to 1 Directory)
Multiple Submissions: $300 (one-time charge to all 8 Directories)
- We will manually hand submit your website to the above Inbound Link Directories.
Get Started Today!